20 sustainable investing funds related events were identified in July 2019*, classified as follows:
• 9 events involved new funds or strategies, including offerings in the US and overseas.
• 4 events cover new analytical, research tools or indices.
17 events were identified in June 2019, classified as follows:
9 events involved new funds, including five new ETFs being launched in the US and Europe. Of 15 non-ETF funds, 9 were launched in the US and Canada,...
15 events were identified in May 2019, classified as follows:
10 involved new funds, including three new ETFs. Of these, five were launched in Europe, four in the US and one in Australia.
2 involved organizational changes or...
20 events were identified in April 2019, classified as follows:
• 6 involved changes to investment strategies
• 6 involved new fund or investment vehicle formations
• 2 involved index formations or launches
• 2 involved organizational changes or announcements
• 2 involved...